Our annual golf day was recently held at Hillside Golf Club. Our thanks go to them and their staff for their help and assistance.
In perfect golfing weather, 29 teams teed off, each team member given a goody bag of snacks, golf balls and a shirt with our Children’s Charity Mersyside logo printed on it, doughnuts and drinks being available at Halfway House.
Our thanks go to:
- Sponsor for the event
- Mark Astbury, Eclipse Marketing
- The following who gave raffle prizes and auction items:
- Those who donated items for the ‘Goody Bags’
- We are grateful for the assistance of:
- Collins and Darwell Printers
- John Mace, seller of ‘Mulligans’ and score master.
- Impulse Decisions
- Photographer, Dave Dyson and his assistant Jen
- Alex of Just Cool
The evening commenced with a delicious meal, raffle and auction, followed by entertainment by Paul McCoy and Dave Ashley.
First prize went to Kevin O’Connor and his team. Second and third place competition winners were given a glass memento of the occasion, and our Patron Ian Callaghan MBE presented his trophy to winner Andrew Doyle.
We very much appreciate the support of everyone who took part and comments received congratulating us on a superb day and we look forward to seeing you again next year.